Book Blogger Hop

TGIF! I'm looking forward to a restful weekend full of reading! How about you?

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It is a great way to meet other book bloggers and find new books to read. The last hop had over 300 participants! This hop is growing like crazy and is so much fun.

This weeks question is: What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?

At the beginning of the year I posted a list of books I am looking forward to in 2011. It's hard for me to choose just one from that list! So I'm going to mention two from the list.

The first is The Kid by Sapphire and will be released in April. This is the sequel to Push, which was made into the movie Precious. This book will take place in the present and follows the story of Precious' son. I loved Push and am really interested to find out how her story continued.

The second book is If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won't) by Betty White which will be released in May, because who doesn't love Betty White? What a great career and what an amazing 89 year old woman!

What books are you looking forward to this year?

Comments

  1. Hopping by.

    Enjoy ur weekend, Shan.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I'll have to read the Betty White book. She is everywhere these days!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just hopping on by, hope you have a fab weekend. Love your blog, you have some reviews on books I think I'd really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Betty! It's amazing how someone her age can appeal to multiple generations. Love her work on MTM and The Proposal. Her book sounds terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of any of those titles, but they all sound great!

    - Shera (Book Whispers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping on over. You're right... who doesn't love Betty White? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through.
    I will definately have to add Betty White's book to my list - thanks for sharing it!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop