Book Blogger Hop!

Happy Good Friday!!! I am definitely looking forward to this long, long weekend! It's time for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It's a weekly gathering of book bloggers, and each week there are over 200 participants. It's a great way to get to know other book bloggers and find some great blogs and books to read.

This weeks question: If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?

Definitely!!! One day at the library I randomly picked up a book by ReShonda Tate Billingsley. I loved the book so much that I went out and read every other book she wrote and now she is one of my favourite authors. There is nothing I love more than finding a new author and reading everything they've written!

Some bits of news

In celebration of Earth Day I'm hosting a giveaway for Canadian residents. You can enter to win a copy of Gillian Deacon's There's Lead in Your Lipstick and an Eco-Kiss gift set from Saffron Rouge. Check it out here. The contest runs until Sunday night.

I have also started a new blog for reviews of Christian fiction and non-fiction. I will be posting reviews along with some of my friends. If you read Christian books or if you are interested in contributing a review, please check out Faith Filled Reading.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my place. New follower, because I'm curious about the Dawn French book! I love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I've never heard of ReShonda Tate Billingsley but it sounds like I need to check her out! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Hopper here, I also read all the books by an author who has written a book I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a great weekend.I also try to find anything by an author I like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop