It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme (and one of my faves) hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It helps me get organized and makes deciding what to read next easy for me!

This week was a rough week for reading. I feel like I should be apologizing to my bookshelf. But sometimes life gets busy and books get put aside for a while.

What I Read Last Week
Apocalypse For Beginners - Nicolas Dickner

What I'm Reading Now

What I Plan To Read Next

Give the Lady a Ride - Linda W. Yezak
Global Soccer Mom - Shayne Moore

How does your week look? Here's to a better reading week!

Comments

  1. I'm reading Left to Tell. It's written by a survivor of the Rwandan Holocaust and it's a real page turner! One of my great finds at the local Borders' going out of business sale


    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Cake Is For The Party looks good! I hope you have an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting titles...the covers look very tempting. Hope you enjoy your reading week.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Cake is for the Party looks like it was a great read!

    My Monday Post: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop