A readathon? Yes please!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I have signed up to participate in the bout of books read-a-thon that is happening from May 14 to May 20.  I love a good readathon, but sometimes (most times) it's hard for me to dedicate a weekend to just reading.  But a whole week works for me.  This will motivate me to make my way through my to read pile!

Want to participate?  Head over to here and check it out.  
  • Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, run from 12:01am on Monday, May 14th through 11:59pm Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in.
  • Bout of Books is low pressure, meaning participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any given week. There is no competition between readers.
  • How much time a reader wants, and can commit, to read, tweet, or network with fellow bloggers is left to individual preference. All challenges and giveaways are optional.
  • Networking with fellow bloggers is actively encouraged, though never required. Co-hosts are there to facilitate blog hopping and interaction between participants.
  • Use Twitter to post updates throughout the read-a-thon. Everyone will be tweeting with the #boutofbooks hashtag.

I'll be participating mostly through Twitter (@goodbooksandtea).  I'll do a wrap-up post here to see if I met my goals.  Speaking of goals, here is what I plan to read:

 

Will you be joining in?

Comments

  1. I am participating as well! I do not have any particular books I want to complete (I am currently reading several books), but hopefully by the end of the week I have read at least 2 or more books since I want to read 150 pages a day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop