Winner!


I would like to thank Judith at Leeswamme's Blog for hosting The Literary Blog Hop.  If you weren't able to participate this time around, be sure to keep an eye out in the fall for another hop.  It's run three times a year so there are plenty of opportunities to win some great books.

For the third time, I was giving away fantastic Canadian books.  I strive to share with the world the amazing books that come out of this wonderful country of mine.  And the winner of my giveaway is.....

Sara Katherine!

She wins a copy of A Complicated Kindness by Miriam Toews.

Thanks to everyone who entered and I'll see you all the at the next hop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop