Back To School Readathon Final Post

The Back to School Readathon ran from Thursday 16 August to Monday 20 August and was hosted by Katie at Katie's Book Blog.  After coming home from vacation to my large TBR pile, I knew I needed a readathon to get me started. 

Goal: Read a total of 1000 pages and start/finish four books.

Results: Read 1007 pages, finished 3 books and started a fourth.  So I consider this readathon a huge success!

The books I finished were:


All three books were wonderful reads and highly recommended.  Thank you to Katie for hosting the readathon.  And I look forward to participating in another one at the end of the month.  Check out my side bar for more information on the Ready Set Readathon.

Comments

  1. Great job in reading more than 1000 pages! Next time, that will be my goal :D

    Btw, Running for My Life looks good.
    You can visit my my wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drawn in by covers. "Running for My Life" grabbed me right away. I'm about to head to amazon to check out the summary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop