It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

 It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  It's a great place to organize your week, get ready for reading and of course, find tons of new books to add to your to read pile. 

This is the last week of summer before school starts for us.  We're doing that whole wake up early test run thing this week to get ready for catching the bus at 7:45 am (the horror!) and I seem to be doing a lot worse than the kids.  Anyways, due to the busyness of this week, I'm going light on the reading.

What I Read Last Week:
The Money Smart Family System by Steve and Annette Economides (click title for review)
The Blondes by Emily Schultz
The Bad Boyfriends Bootcamp by Poppy Dolan

What I Am Currently Reading:
 One Way Or Another by Rhonda Bowen
Atlanta reporter Toni Shields will do whatever it takes to get a good story. So when she's arrested for sneaking around the mayor's house, she's prepared. What she's not prepared for is getting demoted--or her run-in with stubborn Adam Bayne, director of the local young men's rehab center. . .

What I Am Reading Next Week:



On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
Goodbye for Now by Laurie Frankel

Comments

  1. I have heard great things about your current read and whats next reads. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hearing a lot about Goodbye for Now. I look forward to reading your thoughts on it. Good luck with the early morning school schedule!
    Happy Reading,
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, On the Island is awesome! New Follower.
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodbye for Now has a gorgeous cover. I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good buzz about On the Island and Goodbye for Now, I hope you enjoy them both!

    Have a great week of reading!
    (New Twitter follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the next two look very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop