Top Ten Tuesday: Top New Series I Want to Start

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

When it comes to Chick Lit books, I love reading a series.  Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series was the first one I read and I loved it.  Then came Carmen Reid's Annie Valentine, Lindsey Kelk's I Heart series, Alexandra Brown's Carrington's and most recently, Katie Oliver's Dating Mr. Darcy.  I just love being able to visit my favourite Chick Lit characters over and over.  So Chick Lit is the genre I look to whenever I'm in the mood for a new series.  

For this I have chosen three series by the same author, Jenny Colgan.  I read her novel The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris and enjoyed it so much, I want to read more.  I'm pleased to see that many of her books are parts of series and I'm having a hard time deciding which series to start with.

Little Beach Street


Cupcake Café

Rosie Hopkins

Have you read any of these series?  Which one do you think I should start with?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop