Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I don't re-read books.  It's not that I don't want to, it's just that there are so many books out there that I want to read, I never feel I have the time to read one for a second time.  It doesn't mean, however, that there aren't a bunch I would love to read again.  Here are the top ten:

1.  The Dating Mr. Darcy series by Katie Oliver (Prada and Prejudice, Love and Liability, Mansfield Lark)

2.  The Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley

3.  Emancipation Day by Wayne Grady

4.  The Carrington's series by Alexandra Brown (Cupcakes at Carrington's, Christmas at Carrington's, Ice Creams at Carrington's)

5.  Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

6.  The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker

7.  The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

8.  Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger

9.  The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

and the only book that I actually do re-read

10.  1984 by George Orwell

What books do you like to re-read?

Comments

  1. I almost put 1984 on my list too. I definitely need to revisit that one.

    My TTT
    - Maggie @ macarons & paperbacks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop